Sunday 11 November 2012

Sydney Weekend
























































































































I just came back from a glorious four days away in Sydney. On Thursday night I had a print in an exhibition in Manly, which was kind of the main reason for the trip. The rest of the days were spent walking to Surry Hills, visiting the Botanic Gardens, the Opera House, eating delicious Spanish tapas and browsing the art gallery. On the last day we returned to this playground especially for me to conquer the giant rope pyramid (I really wanted to climb it on the first day but I was wearing a skirt, the second time I went back there were too many kids on it...). There I am on the top of it, I'd fly back just for this. PS. I want that turtle fountain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment